Hosted Checkout Password Generation
An RTS representative may ask you to generate a Hosted Checkout Password in order to set up your Worldpay eCommerce internet account.
A step by step video of this process by WorldPay is available HERE
To Generate the hosted Checkout password:
- Login to Worldpay's AccessMyIQ portal
- Navigate to the Self Service tab in the main left-hand navigation and select the Self Service option within that
- Once you are on the Self Service page, make sure the Hierarchy Level dropdown has Merchant selected. (Note: this is the default option)
- Press the plus in the Enter a value or click + to lookup box
- Select the Merchant you wish to generate a hosted checkout password for in the window that poped up, then press the Select button. (Note: you will want to your Ecomm account, not your retail account)
- Press the Search button back on the Self Service Window
- Enter the Processing Credentials tab
- Under the Hosted Checkout header, press the Generate Password Button
- Press the Copy button to copy the hosted checkout password to your computer's clip board. You can paste it into an email or text document using CTRL+V, or Right Click and Paste.