Actions –> Stock Inventory –> Receive or Return.
2) Search for the item you would like to stock.
3) With the item highlighted, enter the order or memo number, designate the stockroom, the amount entering in (if one case of 50, enter 50) and the total cost (this is optional).
4) When the order is ready to be added, select "Add" to List.
5) The order will not be finalized and added into the stockroom until you select "FINISH".
Listed Reports: While adding in stock, you may reference the following reports from the receive or return window. Station Inventory will not update until after you close out the Deposit for the day.
Station Inventory: Inventory report, including inventory corrections and receive or returns.
Count Sheet: Lists current details with boxes next to it to use as a guide for completing end of night counts. Updates in real time.
Current Details: Current inventory details. Updates in real time.
Actions –> Stock/Inventory –> Correct Inventory.
2) Choose the stockroom or station you would like to correct. If the stockroom is not in the list,
Setup –> Station Numbers and add the stock room.
3) Enter the correct inventory amounts.
Note: RTS will automatically adjust your numbers as you sell. If you are routinely making large adjustments to particular items, please contact our tech support team to verify your configuration settings.
4) When the items are adjusted, select "OK".