Setting up Registration Rewards
In RTS Navigate to Setup - Mag Cards - Bonus Points - Registration Rewards
This feature will automatically add the configured items to the card after the registration has been completed.
- Navigate to
Setup -> Mag Cards -> Bonus Points
- Select the "Registration Rewards" tab.
- Select the item you wish to add to the card.
- Select the Start Date Offset. (Set this to zero to allow the item to be available immediately.)
- Select the End Date Offset. (Set this to zero if no expiration date is necessary.)
- Press "Add Item"
- Press "Save"
- The "Hour" option on the start date offset will add the configured number of hours to the registration time. This will prevent the item from being redeemed until after this time.
- The "Days" option on the start date offset will add the configured number of Days to the current day with hours removed. (Example: If a card is registered on 1/1/18 6:30p with a one day start offset, then the item will be available for redemption on 1/2/18 12:00a)
- The end date offset will add the configured number of days to the start date. Similar to the setting mentioned above.
- These rewards are not retroactively added to previously registered cards. They will only be added to cards that are registered after the rewards have been configured.