Setting up Secure Users
To create a secure user in RTS use the following steps:
1) Navigate to:
Setup -> Credit Card.
2) Select the PCI tab, then click "Secure Users" This will bring up a login box.
- If you are creating a user for a new RTS setup, leave the username and password fields blank.
- RTS will prompt you to create your initial user account.
- If you are creating additional accounts, enter your existing secure username and password to bring up the user creation dialog.
- From here you can add or delete users.