Configuring RTS Web Reporting
RTS has modified Web Reporting. You will now be able to login with your email, Gmail account or Facebook. To enable your login, please use the following steps. If you have multiple locations, please execute the steps for each theatre.
When accessing your web reporting login, you will notice a new login page. It will resemble the login page displayed below.
1) To add an email address, navigate in RTS to
Setup –> Passwords. You will need to have a password setting of 10001 to see yourself in the list. If you are not able to see your name in the Password list, an administrator with higher credentials will need to configure your settings.
2) From the Password menu, mark “Access Web Reporting as True” Also, add your email address or Facebook email address for “Email Address” under the Info Section.
- Gmail: Select Sign in with Google. Choose your email account accordingly to proceed with the login.
- Facebook: Choose Continue with Facebook. Select your account to proceed with the login.
- Other Email: Click Sign Up
1) Enter your Email Address
2) Set your password
3) Confirm password
4) Select Create Account
Note: If you are not able to log in immediately, restart the software on your server by going to
File -> Other -> Restart Software
Web Reporting Link
You can locate your RTN number by navigating to
Help –> About. The RTN number will display on the left side of the window under the DNS information. This number is used to determine your web reporting link as in the example below:
https://(YOUR RTN NUMBER).formovietickets.com:2235/app/reports