Accessing the Internet Films List
How to Add Films
The film list can be accessed by navigating in RTS to
Setup -> Films. Films can be added directly through the Show Scheduler, accessed by
Actions -> Schedule -> Showtimes New Scheduler and selecting the "Films" button.
1) From the Film list, select "Add", or from the Scheduler, click the "Films" button and select "Add".
2) The Film Information window will prompt.
3) To add a film, select "Internet Film List". This is an RTS compromised database of past, current, and future films with information pertaining to film information pertaining to film information, synopsis, and Digital Signage Content. See Setting Up Digital Signage for more information.
4) Select your film you would like to add from the film list. You may search for the film using the search bar. The film list will shorten as you type.
5) Once you have your film selected, click "OK".
6) The Internet Film List will now populate some of the information in the fields.
7) Please enter the length in minutes and the ratings. This will sometimes be available depending on if the rating was public when the movie was entered into the database.
8) If you are utilizing a feature that requires a film code, press Generate or Find.