Adding Custom Labels to Shows on the RTS APP
You can add custom labels to shows on the RTS app. You may want to do this to specify that the show is in an auditorium with special features.
In order to do this, you will need to set up a Display Amenity and add that amenity to your show.
Configuring the Display Amenities
- "Base Amenity" - the base RTS amenity.
- "Display Name" - the name you want this amenity to display with.
- "Description" - the description you want to use for this amenity (used for the tooltip)
- "Display Type" - how you want the amenity to be displayed.
- "Promoted Amenity" - sets if the amenity is a "promoted" amenity, allowing different behavior (via CSS) on the web page.
- "Non-Standard Video Amenity" - this should be enabled if the amenity is not a standard 2D video format.
- "Image" - allows for an image to be assigned to the amenity
3) Click "Add New" to add the new amenity to the "Configured Amenities" list.
4) Repeat steps 2 and 3 for each amenity you want to display.
5) If you want to change the text used for 2D showing from "Standard" to something else, change the "Standard Showing Text".
6) Click "Save"
The following settings were used for this example:
- Base Amenity = Lux Level
- Display Name = CWX
- Description = CWX
- Display Type = Text Only
- Promoted Amenity = Unchecked
- Non-Standard Video Amenity = Unchecked
- Image = No Image
Determining the order of amenities on the page
Amenities display in the order they're listed in the "Configured Amenities" list. You can move amenities up/down in the listing to change the order they appear in.
1. Go to
Setup -> Ready Ticket Network -> Display Amenities.
2. Highlight a display amenity under "Configured Amenities".
3. Use the "Up" and "Down" buttons to move the amenity.
4. Click "Save".