To Setup Auditoriums:
Setup - Auditoriums From this window, you can add auditoriums, change seat levels, or edit
default pricing structures.
Adding an Auditorium
- Select "Add" in the bottom left corner. You will See a prompt to name your Schedule Location
- The next prompt will display your ticket category which is configured using
Setup -> Tickets -> Price. Select the price category available for this auditorium. When scheduling your movies, the auditorium will automatically default to the selected price category. This setting can be modified at any time.
- The next prompt will populate with a number corresponding to your Schedule Location Name. This determines the number displayed for your employee selling screen. For example, if you are creating "2 GENERAL", the window will display the number 2. Simply select okay.
- Now that your Schedule Location has been created, you can add Auditorium Information. In the middle section of the window under the general tab, select Add. This will prompt to add your general Auditorium Name.
- After adding the Auditorium Name, another window will appear with the number corresponding to your auditorium already populated. Select okay.
- You may now edit Total Seats and various warning levels. This section designates when RTS will alert your employees that a show is down to single seats or sold out. More information regarding category details is provided below.
- Select the Settings Tab. From this tab, you can designate the Auditoriums features such as 3D Capable. If you determine your 3D pricing through your Class Rules (See Setup - Tickets - Class Rules for more information) you must check off that the auditorium is 3D capable.
- For physical Auditoriums, select "Add". Choose your auditorium accordingly. Please Note: To have your auditoriums appear in this list, select the Physical Locations Tab in the top left corner. Add as many auditoriums as needed by clicking "Add".
Setup - Auditoriums Explained
- Schedule Locations- List of your auditoriums. Highlight the auditorium you wish to edit from this list to determine seat counts and features.
- Delete- Deletes the highlighted auditorium. You may see previously deleted auditoriums by selecting "Show Deleted".
- Ticket Price- When scheduling films in RTS, your show will default to a particular price category based off of this setting. Highlight the price category you use most often for efficiency and employee accuracy when scheduling films.
- Employee Name- Displays on the employee selling screen. An example of how it displays on your selling screen is provided below.
- Total Seats- This is the total number of seats in the auditorium. Once these seats have tickets issued, the ticketing software will refuse to sell any more tickets.
- Single Seats- When the number of seats remaining is less than the single seat level, the ticket selling screen will display the single seat warning.
- Sold Out- When the number of seats remaining is less than the sold-out seat level, the ticket selling screen will display the sold-out warning. The sold-out warning is only a visual display, ticket sales can continue until there are no seats remaining.
- Ticket Description- This is an optional message that is printed on the ticket after the advertising line.