Difference between revisions of "Automatic Reporting"
|Line 13:||Line 13:|
|Line 31:||Line 31:|
address the of the . .
Revision as of 22:56, 23 December 2018
This section will explain how to configure automatic reporting to Rentrak, Swift and how to send reports to emails within your company.
This section is divided into two parts:
- Configure Rentrak/Swift
- Configure automatic nightly reporting emails
Configure Rentrak and Swift Reporting
Send reports automatically to Rentrak/Comscore and Swift through RTS.
- Navigate in RTS to
Setup – Communications – Rentrak
- To enable, check off Enable Reporting. To send automatically, check Auto Send When Tickets Closed.
- You may also enable Send Hourlies and Send Net Only.
- To send your reports, the Theatre ID, Username and Password will need to be entered into the fields. The credentials will need to be provided by Rentrak.
- For EBOR, select the EBOR tab and check off Enable Reporting and Auto Send When Tickets Closed.
- Additional options include Hide Auditoriums and Consolidate Showtimes.
Configure Automatic Report Emails
To send Deposit and Boxoffice reports automatically after closing the deposit via email to a designated address, navigate in RTS to
File – Options and select the Communications tab.
- Enter the address you would like the reports to be sent to at the night end of the night. If multiple address, please separate by a comma.
Note: Email reports will only send if an outgoing email address has been configured on the right side of the screen. See also Email Configuration.