This section will explain how to configure automatic reporting to Rentrak, Swift and how to send reports to emails within your company.
This section is divided into two parts:
- Configure Rentrak/Swift
- Configure automatic nightly reporting emails
Configure Rentrak and Swift Reporting
Send reports automatically to Rentrak/Comscore and Swift through RTS.
- Navigate in RTS to Setup – Communications – Rentrak.
- To enable, check off Enable Reporting. To send automatically, check Auto Send When Tickets Closed.
- You may also enable Send Hourlies and Send Net Only.
- To send your reports, the Theatre ID, Username and Password will need to be entered into the fields. The credentials will need to be provided by Rentrak.
- For EBOR, select the EBOR tab and check off Enable Reporting and Auto Send When Tickets Closed.
- Additional options include Hide Auditoriums and Consolidate Showtimes.
Configure Automatic Report Emails
To send Deposit and Boxoffice reports automatically after closing the deposit via email to a designated address, navigate in RTS to
File – Options and select the Communications tab.
- Enter the address you would like the reports to be sent to at the night end of the night. If multiple address, please separate by a comma.