This section is divided into two parts:
1. Configure Rentrak/Swift
2. Configure Automatic Nightly Reporting Emails
1. Configure Rentrak and Swift Reporting
Send reports automatically to Rentrak/Comscore and Swift through RTS.
- Navigate in RTS to
Setup –> Communications –> Rentrak.
- To enable, check off "Enable Reporting". To send automatically, check "Auto Send When Tickets Closed".
- You may also enable "Send Hourlies" and "Send Net Only".
- To send your reports: the Theatre ID, Username, and Password will need to be entered into the fields. The credentials will need to be provided by Rentrak.
- For EBOR, select the "EBOR" tab and check off Enable Reporting and "Auto Send When Tickets Closed".
- Additional options include "Hide Auditoriums" and "Consolidate Showtimes".
2. Configure Automatic Shift / Ticket Report Emails
To send Deposit and Boxoffice reports automatically after closing the deposit via email to a designated address, navigate in RTS to
Setup -> Reports -> Automatic Emails.
To add a new email recipient:
- Select "Add Custom" or "Add From Address Book". The latter will prompt you to choose a contact from what is configured in
Setup -> Adresses.
- Choose which reports you would like to send to this email address by using the checkboxes on the right.
- When you are done adding and configuring emails simply click "Save" to finish.
Note: If more than one Report Group is chosen for a specific email address it will send a seperate email for each group selected.
Note: Email reports will only send if an outgoing email address has been configured at
File –> Options and select the "Communications" tab