Automatic Seat Buffering
To accommodate Social Distancing guidelines, an automatic seat buffer has been added. This will allow you to set a number of seats to buffer at
Setup -> Tickets -> Options. For example, if the buffer is set to 2 seats, then when a customer selects their seats online, in the app, at a kiosk, or at the selling screen, 2 seats will be blocked off to the right and left of the customer's selected seats, assuming they are not next to an aisle.
To set this feature up:
- Navigate to
Setup -> Tickets -> Options
- Set the Seat Buffering Radio button to Seat Buffer in the upper right-hand corner of the window.
- Optionally, adjust the number of buffer seats added to either side of a selection with the Length box
- Press Save
After enabling this feature you will need to restart your internet server and restart RTS on any self serve kiosks you may have.
To Restart the Internet Server,
- Navigate to
File -> Other -> Switch To -> Internet Server
- Press the Restart Internet Server button
In a minute, your internet ticketing page will come back up, and the seat buffer will be enabled
To Restart RTS on your Kiosk,
- Plug a keyboard into your Kiosk
- Press the
F4at the same time, to take you to the standard RTS logon screen
- Login to RTS
- Naviagte to
File -> Other -> Restart Software
- Press the Yes button in the window that pops up
When your Kiosk comes back up the seat buffer will be enabled.