Box Office Reporting with Numero
Numero is an online box office reporting platform that securely stores and reports your box office data. You'll need to set your theatre or chain up with Numero to utilize their reporting platform. You can complete that process HERE
This form will require your "RTS ID". This is simply your RTN Number which can be found in the upper lefthand corner of any RTS terminal. See RTS Title Bar for further details.
For any questions or more details on Numero, please contact email@example.com
Once configured, Numero automatically reports on an hourly basis and will send a seven day catch up file nightly on close.
Navigate in RTS to
Setup –> Communications –> Numero.
- Enable Reporting - This checkbox turns on Numero box office reporting
- Hide Auditorium Numbers - This checkbox hides auditorium numbers
- Hide Passes - This checkbox hids passes from reporting
- Send Net Only (No Taxes) - This option only reports Net
- Time Zone - Set your locations timezone
- Import JSON Config File - Opens a dialog box to import the Numero provided configuration file. Setup your Numero account to create this file HERE
- Username - Numero provided username (this fills in automatically if you import the Numero config file)
- Password - Numero provided password (this fills in automatically if you import the Numero config file)
- Server - Numero Server (this fills in automatically if you import the Numero config file)
- Circuit ID - Numero provided Circuit ID (this fills in automatically if you import the Numero config file)
- Theatre ID - This is your Theatres RTN number (this fills in automatically if you import the Numero config file)
- Test - Test the configuration data
- Close - Closes the dialog box
Once you have completed the configuration you must restart your RTS Internet Server.
Restarting the Internet Server
NOTE: Perform these steps on the RTS server See: Identifying your RTS Server for details.
- Once you've made and saved your changes you'll need to restart the Internet Server by going to:
File -> Other -> Switch To -> Internet Server.
- Here, you'll click "Restart Internet Server" to push your changes.
Manually Send or Test Numero
Navigate in RTS to
Actions –> Communications –> Numero.
- Theatre Name - This is a drop down box allowing you to send data for multiple locations if you have configured this in RTS (See Internet Data Transfers for more information
- Start Date - Choose the start date you'd like to report from
- End Date - Choose the end date you'd like to report to
- Status - Transmission stats will display here
- Configuration - This button allows you to make configuration changes
- Preview - Displays the data sent to Numero in JSON format
- Send Data - Begins transmission
- Close - Closes the window