Difference between revisions of "Brunswick Setup"
(Created page with "This feature allows you to link and item in RTS to a PLU in your Brunswick software so that you can sell them from RTS. <br> ''(A PLU is a price lookup code. This is a unique...")
Revision as of 23:42, 11 September 2019
This feature allows you to link and item in RTS to a PLU in your Brunswick software so that you can sell them from RTS.
(A PLU is a price lookup code. This is a unique identifier for products. Similar to a barcode)
Setting Up The Connection
- Navigate to
Setup -> Communication -> Brunswick.
- Check off "Enable" then enter the IP address of your Brunswick server and hit the "Test" button to ensure your connection is working.
- Fill out settings section if lane number or lane type prompts are needed.
- In the "PLU Mappings" section select the RTS item you wish to link.
(For more information about creating new RTS items click here.)
- Enter the PLU of the Brunswick item you wish to link and set "QTY" to 1.
(PLU provided by Brunswick software.)
- Hit the "Add" button.
- Repeat steps 4-6 for each item you are linking then hit the "Close" button when finished.
For timed bowling, it would be helpful to create an item for each time increment e.g. 15 min, 30 min, 1 hour.
This would allow you to easily add times together to get to the time you are looking for or quickly add more time to a lane.