This section explains how to configure the concession layout.
The section is divided into three parts:
- Configuring the Concession Layout
- Adding Touch Screen Layout Names
Configuring the Concession Layout
Setup -> Concessions -> Touch Screen Layout -> Employee Station.
The Concession Layout window sets the display order for concession item when using a touch screen station.
Adding an Item
- Select the station you wish to add the item to in the station box.
- Select the item from the item list. If the item you wish to add is missing from the item list, close the layout window and add the item to the concession sheet for this station. Note: You may use the search box for faster configuration.
- Left click in on the concession grid located on the right side of the screen. The item will now be placed in the grid.
- If you would like for a short cut page to be added to the layout, scroll to the bottom of the concession list. There will be options for Screens. Select the screen you would like to add.
Note: Please see below to edit the screens.
Deleting an Item
- Select the station you wish to remove the item from in the station box.
- Make sure that the Delete item button is selected.
- On the concession grid located on the right side of the screen, left click in on the concession item that you wish to remove. The item will now remove.
Note: Items will continue to remove until the delete button has been selected again.
Copy a Layout to Another Station
- Select the station you wish to copy from in the station box.
- The stations current settings will be displayed on the screen.
- Click the save as button and check off the station(s) you would like the configuration to save for.
Configure Multiple Screens within Stations
RTS allows for stations to have multiple screens to better organize your screen and to add more items.
- Select the screen you would like to edit from the drop down.
- This will bring a new page to configure.
- Please keep in mind to utilize arrow icons and screens for ease of use.
Adding Touch Screen Layout Names
- Navigate in RTS to
Setup –> Concessions –> Touch Screen Layout -> Touch Screen Names.
- From this window, add a name for the touchscreen.
- You may choose to add an image for the button or add text and background color with a size adjustment.
1) If the concession item name is displayed but the concession graphic is blank, there is no graphic associated with the item. Select
Setup -> Concession Items to associate the graphic.
2) If your item does not appear in the list to add to a station, its most likely not configured for that station.
Add it to that selling station by navigating to:
Setup –> Concessions –> Station Items and check that your item is in the main item list on the left.