Customizing Your Deposit Total Report
To start customizing your Deposit Total report start by navigating to:
Reports -> Deposit -> Total.
(This page is about customizing Deposit Total reports. For more information about the reports click here.)
There are two ways to save a custom report configuration.
1) Adding a configuration from the deposit total page.
- Using the dropdown boxes next to each category select either "true" or "false" depending on what is needed for your report.
- For faster editing the "all" and "none" buttons at the bottom will, in turn, set them all to true or false.
- After each category has been assigned the preferred value click the "configure" button in the top right of the menu and select "save as".
- This will save the configuration to the name you entered.
2) Adding a configuration from the configuration menu.
- Click the configure button in the top right of the menu and select "configuration".
- This menu shows the same category field as the deposit total menu but with a few added features.
- From this menu, you can add or remove saved configurations, edit new or old configurations, and import and export all configurations.
After the custom report has been saved it can be viewed by selecting it from the "Report Groups" drop-down in the top left of the Deposit Total window.