Honeywell Xenon 1900 Reader
There are three recommended steps for configuring barcode scanners. This guide contains configuration barcodes that are specific to the Honeywell Xenon 1900.
- Enable carriage return suffix / linefeed
- Enable streaming presentation mode to allow for scanning without pulling the trigger
- Enable USB Keyboard Emulation mode or USB Com Port Emulation Mode depending on how the scanner will be used (see below)
1) Adding a Carriage Return/Linefeed:
2) Enable Streaming Presentation Mode:
3) Enable Emulation Mode
Scanning Tickets - USB Keyboard Interface Mode - Scanning Tickets
Scanning Concession Items - USB COM Port Emulation Mode
ONLY DO THIS IS YOU PLAN ON SCANNING CONCESSION ITEMS.
In order to scan concession items in the selling screen, your scanner must be in USB COM Port Emulation Mode. To enable this, click the below link and download the driver for the USB COM Port Emulation.
- After installing the driver, scan the barcode below to activate USB COM Port Emulation
- Please see Concession Item Scanning for further direction on configuring your reader and concession items for this feature.
- Tickets can also be scanned in this mode, as long as the scanner is configured at Setup -> Local Computer -> Barcode. More information on setting this up can also be found in Concession Item Scanning.
- Factory Reset Barcode