This section will explain how to add RTS on to a workstation or office computer.
This section is divided into FOUR parts:
- Downloading the Software
- Connecting RTS to your server when inside the network
- Connecting RTS to your server when outside the network
- Manually connecting RTS to your server
Downloading the Software
RTS can be downloaded using the following link:
or using the following instructions:
1) Navigate to
2) Select the Customers Tab
3) Click on Setting Up A New Computer
4) Click on the readyticket.net link to start the download
1) The RTS stubinstaller will begin to download. Depending on your internet browser, the setup file will appear in the bottom of the browser or the top right corner, see example images:
2) Run the stubinstaller.exe file, this will download the Setup.exe file for RTS to your desktop
3) Right click on the RTS Setup.exe file and select Run as Administrator
4) RTS will continue to run through the download. A message will prompt if you would like to install a sample demo configuration, select No.
5) The next window will prompt what type of unit RTS is being installed on. For instance, is it an office computer? A PT 6515? SP 5514? Other? Select as needed. Note: This is an important step as RTS will load settings specific to the type of computer, such as printer and power settings.
6) After selecting the computer type, RTS will continue with the installation. The next steps depend if you are inside the server's network or not.