Internet Data Transfers
Make sure that the router is configured to forward incoming requests to port 2235 to the computer running your Internet Server.
1. Go to:
Setup -> Communications -> Internet, click the "Add" button and assign a name for the connection.
2. Check off any of the 4 boxes for the data you wish to send to your home office.
3. Enter a Data Transfer Password. This password must match at the Theatre and Remote locations.
4. Click the "Save" button.
5. If you are not currently running an Internet Server, go to:
Setup -> Local Computer and then click on the "Other" Tab, put a check in auto program Startup Internet Server.
6. Click the "Save" button.
7. Go to:
File -> Other -> Restart Software
At your remote location
1. Go to
Setup -> Communications -> Internet and click the add button to assign a name for the new connection.
2. Enter your location’s theatre number: <<Provided by RTS Technical Support>>
3. Enter your location’s lookup IP password: <<Provided by RTS Technical Support>>
4. Enter the same Data Transfer password that was entered at the theatre
5. Select "Save"
6. Select "Close"
To retrieve data
1. Go to:
Actions -> Communications -> Internet Data Transfer.
2. Select the dates desired and the theatre, select "Get Data"