Difference between revisions of "LRS Pagers"
(Created page with "RTS allows you to integrate an LRS Pager system into your order workflow. With this system, you can hand customers a pager, and RTS will automatically page your customer when...")
Revision as of 19:43, 12 October 2019
RTS allows you to integrate an LRS Pager system into your order workflow. With this system, you can hand customers a pager, and RTS will automatically page your customer when you finish an order on a pickup viewer.
Setup on the LRS Transmitter
Defualt Transmitter Passsword
The default password for the LRTS transmitter is 56789
Setup Network Connection
A network connection is required for RTS to be able to communicate with the LRS Transmitter.
On your Transmitter
- Press Setup
- Enter Password (Default: 5-6-7-8-9)
- Press 3 Other
- Press F2 (Down)
- Press 3 Network
- Press 1 Configure Network
- Press 2 Enabled
- When the screen displays Network Type, Press 1 DHCP
- Connect Network Cable
LRS Transmitter and Pager Troubleshooting
If you are having a non-RTS issue with your pager, please try these guides from LRS.
Setup in RTS
Once you have set up your LRS Transmitter
- Navigate to
Setup -> Comunications -> LRS Pagers
- Set Enabled to True
- Set Disable Pager Transmission to False
- Set Prompt When Order Ready to True
- Under the Detected Transmitter drop-down, select your pager.
- Retry Count: If you're having trouble consistently paging your pagers, try increasing the Retry Count.
- Page Type: You can change the way your pagers page with this setting.
Using the LRS Pager System
Selling With a Pager
Once you have set up your pager system with RTS, you will receive a popup at the end of every transaction prompting for a pager number. The number you enter here is the number RTS will page when the order is ready.
Ringing a Pager
RTS will start paging the pager when the Finish button is pressed for the order on the pickup viewer.