Difference between revisions of "Marking Seats as Broken"
(Created page with "===When you have a seat in need of maintenance, set that seat as broken. This can be done in two places.=== *1) Selling Screen *2) Setup -> Reserved Seats -> Graphical ==1)...")
Revision as of 18:29, 27 March 2019
When you have a seat in need of maintenance, set that seat as broken. This can be done in two places.
- 1) Selling Screen
- 2) Setup -> Reserved Seats -> Graphical
1) Setting Seats As Broken in the Selling Screen
- When in the reserved seating view, hit the "Menu" button. Next, select "Mark Broken" and proceed to select the broken seat.
- If you have any prior tickets sold to the seat you're set as broken, a window will appear with the performance details for each ticket purchased for that seat.
- When the seat has been fixed, follow the same steps to open it back up for sales.
2) Setting Seats As Broken in the Reserved Seating Setup
- Broken seats can also be enabled or disabled at Setup -> Reserved Seats -> Graphical. Right click on the seat in question, click "Set Broken" and set it this to on.
- To undo this, follow the same steps, but Set Broken to "off"
- When the seat has been set to broken, it will appear like so.