Modifiers (Combos, Recipes, etc.)
Modifiers (Recipes, Combos, etc.)
- are optional concession items that are sold with other concession items
1) Locate your combo from the Main Item List. You may sort by number or alphanumerically.
2) Please use the Search bar for efficiency.
3) Highlight your combo or Main Item and drag to this Main Item List.
4)Locate your Sub Items from the Main Item List on the right. Drag the concession item
from the Main Item List to the Sub Items.
5) Set your Min and Max accordingly . For example, if you have three predetermined items in
your combo, you would set the min to 3 and the max to 3, so they are automatically selected
each time the Main Item is rung up.
6) Set you Sub Item to pull from the correct inventory using the Stock From drop down menu.
7) Set your Amount to designate how many Sub Items the customer will receive.
8) Discount your item based off how you want your item to offset the price of your Main Item.
9) Select “Save” to save this station, or “Save As” to overwrite other stations.
Setup Modifiers Explained
Main Items - The Main Item is the name of your combo or the parent item that will have items associated when sold.
Sub Items - Sub Items are the items within your combo or that will be associated when the main item is sold.
Main Item List - This is the list of all concession items. Drag the item from this list to either your Main Item list or Sub Item list.
Min - This is the least number of modifiers that can be selected for the current main item.
Max - This is the maximum number of modifiers that can be selected for the current main item.
Sub Item Options
Stock From - This designates the stockroom the sub item will stock from.
Sell From This Station Inventory - Check mark if the item will sell from station inventory.
Amount - This designates how many items are sold. For example, if your combo features (2) Large Drinks, Large Drink will have the amount of (2) opposed to listing Large Drink twice in the Sub Item window.
Discount - This deducts the price of the item based on the amount entered into the field.
Multi Pick Initially Selected - This selection is configured for each sub item when multiple sub items can be selected. If this setting is checked, when the modifier menu is first displayed, the item will be initially selected.
Special Button - This is used to modify an item after it has been added to the tender menu, typically used only for restaurant mode.
Hide in Register - The item will not appear in the tender menu.
Not Free (Parent Reward) - If the Main Item is being redeemed as a reward, this selection will allow the Sub Item to still have a cost associated with it if selected.
Disable Reward Redemption - This prevents the Sub Item from being used as a reward. For instance, someone has a free popcorn reward available and orders the combo which already has a discounted popcorn in it and they do not want their reward to go towards a discounted item.
Prompt for Amount Override - When this Sub Item is selected, it will prompt to enter a quantity.