RTS Restaurant Interface
- 1 Table Service w/ Ticketing
- 2 Full Service Restaurant
Table Service w/ Ticketing
Use these options if you plan on doing both table/quick service and ticketing from the same station.
Enabling Restaurant Mode
Quick Service Instructions
Table Service Instructions
Disabling Ticketing Features
1) Navigate to
Setup -> Concessions -> Touch Screen Layout -> Employee Station.
2) Select the Station Number you wish to remove ticketing from.
3) Select the "Delete Item" Button, click the "Tickets" item, unselect the "Delete Item" Button.
Full Service Restaurant
Use this if you are looking for a more in-depth table service solution. This interface does not include an ability to sell tickets.
Enabling the Full Service Interface (Pin Pad Mode)
- To enable Full Service Restaurant Interface, navigate to:
Setup -> Local Computer -> Restaurant.
- Click PinPad Login.
- The next time you login to RTS you'll then be able to login with the Pin Pad Interface.
Pin Pad Login Options
Click this after entering in your pin/password.
Manager This brings up the standard RTS login box and allows access to RTS base mode.
Close This initiates Cashier Closing procedures.
Enabling a graphical layout for table service
Your restaurant layout is created in the same manner as reserved seating. Refer to our article here: Setting Up Reserved Seating.
Once your layout is complete, you can set it by going to:
1) Navigate to:
Setup -> Reserved Seats -> Graphical.
2) Choose the appropriate layout from the "Layout" dropdown.
3) Right Click on the background and make sure "Table Service Layout is selected.
4) Create a Schedule Location for your layout - see Auditoriums.
5) Assign a default starting layout to a station. Navigate to
Setup -> Banks, select the "Station Number", set the Station Type to "Reserved Seat Tabs", then assign the Default Restaurant Place to the layout set up previously.