RTS Restaurant Interface
- 1 Table Service w/ Ticketing
- 2 Full Service Restaurant
Table Service w/ Ticketing
Use these options if you plan on doing both table/quick service and ticketing from the same station.
Enabling Restaurant Mode
Quick Service Instructions
Table Service Instructions
Disabling Ticketing Features
Full Service Restaurant
Use this if you are looking for a more in-depth table service solution. This interface does not include an ability to sell tickets.
Enabling the Full Service Interface (Pin Pad Mode)
Pin Pad Login Options
- Login - Click this after entering in your pin/password
- Manager - This brings up the standard RTS login box and allows access to RTS base mode
- Close - Initiates Cashier Closing procedures
- Time Clock
Enabling a graphical layout for table service
Your restaurant layout is created in the same manner as reserved seating. Refer to our article here: Setting Up Reserved Seating
Once your layout is complete you set it by going to:
Setup -> Reserved Seats -> Graphical
2) Choose the appropriate layout from the Layout dropdown.
3) Right Click on the background and make sure "Table Service Layout is selected.
4) Create a Schedule Location for your layout - see Auditoriums
5) Assign a default starting layout to a station. Set station number to be table service station then assign default layout by going to:
Setup -> Banks