RTS Title Bar
RTS Technicians may request information from you from time to time regarding your RTS configuration. Much of this information is easy to find on the RTS title bar.
Title Bar Explanation
- R: - This is your locations RTN Number
- T: - This is the current machines "Terminal Number" not to be confused with the selling station number
- C: - This is the "Computer Name"
- RTS Ticketing Version - This reports the current major release version of your RTS software
- [Workstation] or [Server] - This will indicate whether the machine is a workstation or a server. In the example image above the machine is a workstation
- [XXXX 000] This is the current user
- Location Name - Your sites name