Setting Up Tickets for a Special Event
Example - Customer
Setup -> Tickets -> Price.
- Edit the price category that they use.
- Add the new ticket with the correct pricing.
- Uncheck internet and/or kiosk if they do not want to sell it on internet or kiosk. Otherwise leave checked.
- Once the price is added and saved, navigate to
Setup -> Tickets -> Class Ruleand add a new rule.
- Name is something with the event. while that rule and the correct category are selected, set the new ticket price to be "1=1" (always enabled).
- When scheduling, they will need to select that class rule from the class rule options.
See Scheduling Films