Setting Up Tickets for a Special Event
Setting Up Tickets for Special Event:
Example - Customer
1) Navigate to
Setup -> Tickets -> Price.
2) Edit the price category that they use.
3) Add the new ticket with the correct pricing.
4) Uncheck internet, kiosk if they do not want to sell it on internet or kiosk. Otherwise leave checked.
5) Once the price is added and saved, navigate to
Setup -> Tickets -> Class Rule and add a new rule.
6) Name is something with the event. while that rule and the correct category are selected, set the new ticket price to be 1=1 (always enabled).
When scheduling, they will need to select that class rule from the class rule options.