Setting Up Tickets for a Special Event
Example - Customer
1) Navigate to
Setup -> Tickets -> Price.
2) Edit the price category that they use.
3) Add the new ticket with the correct pricing.
4) Uncheck internet and/or kiosk if they do not want to sell it on internet or kiosk. Otherwise leave checked.
5) Once the price is added and saved, navigate to
Setup -> Tickets -> Class Rule and add a new rule.
6) Name is something with the event. while that rule and the correct category are selected, set the new ticket price to be "1=1" (always enabled).
When scheduling, they will need to select that class rule from the class rule options.