Setting up Secure Users
Secure User Passwords are used to Edit Credit Card Account Settings and when you are not using EMV Credit Card Processing, Close the Deposit.
To create a secure user in RTS use the following steps:
- Navigate to:
Setup -> Credit Card.
- Select the PCI tab, then click "Secure Users" This will bring up a login box.
- If you are creating a user for a new RTS setup, leave the username and password fields blank.
- RTS will prompt you to create your initial user account.
- If you are creating additional accounts, enter your existing admin secure username and password to bring up the user creation dialog.
- From here any you can add or delete users.