Difference between revisions of "Setting up Station Items"
|Line 47:||Line 47:|
Revision as of 15:03, 16 May 2019
This section discusses how to determine which items will be available in which selling stations, and how they will behave in the stockrooms.
The section is divided into two parts:
- Adding items into a station/stockroom
- Station Items Explained
Adding Station Items:
To determine which items will be available in certain stations and stockrooms and to designate which station/stockroom an item will stock from, navigate to
Setup -> Concessions -> Station Items.
- From this window, you will have your concession items listed in the Main Item List. Your concession items will not be available in your station until you move the items from your main list to your station list. To move all items, select All with the arrow pointing left. Note: Removing items utilizes the same concept using the right arrow.
- To add an item into a station, highlight the item in the Main Item List, then select the left arrow. This will then prompt you on the item's setting. Select whether the item will act as a selling item, inventory, entry, or custom. Select "Selling".
- The next window will prompt you to select a stockroom. If its a stock able, item, select Stockroom 1. If the item is available for sale but you are not tracking inventory, such as a combo or theater rental item, choose "Create".
- Repeat the above steps as needed. To save your configuration for multiple stations, select "Save As", and select the stations accordingly.
- Configuring Stockrooms follows the same format. Select your stockroom in the drop-down menu. Move your items from the Main List into the Station Item List. This time your will be set to Inventory and Create. Repeat as needed.
Station Items Explained:
The concession sheet determines which items are included in each station. It also instructs the system how each item operates. By configuring each station’s items independently, you have total control over your inventory system.
Main Item List
This is a list of all available concession items. Items can be dragged from this list to the station item list to add the item to the station.
This is a list of the items in the currently selected station.
The item settings configure how the current selected item in the station item list works.
Setting this option removes the item from the count in and the count out concession sheets.
Disable Stock In
Setting this option removes this item from the order stock concession entry.
Setting this option disables waste for this item.
Setting this option disables employee discount for this item.
Setting this option causes the close amount to be transferred to the pclose amount after the station is closed. This setting is used for most inventory items.
Close Out - Zero Close
Setting this option causes the concession calculation to compute sales as if the close entry is zero. Also the close number is not transferred to the pclose amount after the station is closed.
Close Out - Zero Prior
Setting this option causes the pclose number to be set to zero after station closing. This setting is usually used when an amount is entered into the closed concession sheet when the station is closed, but the entry should not carry inventory into the next station report, for instance a coupon redemption that is entered at station close.
This is the inventory location where the item will be removed from when it is order using an order stock entry or it is tendered in the cash register.