Step by Step with pictures
What you'll need to get started
- A Chromecast device. The latest versions are pictured.
- Latest version of the Google Home app. A picture of the app icon is featured for reference.
- A Google account. This will be needed to log into the Google Home app.
- Any display device with an HDMI input.
- A compatible phone or tablet. The Google Home app is available on both Android and Apple products.
- Access to a secure wireless network. Make sure you have the wireless network password available.
Set up Chromecast or Chromecast Ultra
1) Plug in Chromecast to the HDMI port of the display device. 2) Install the Google Home app from the App Store or Google Play