Teemi 2D Barcode Reader
There are three recommended steps for configuring barcode scanners. This guide contains configuration barcodes that are specific to the Teemi T22.
- Enable carriage return suffix / linefeed
- Enable streaming presentation mode to allow for scanning without pulling the trigger
- Enable USB Keyboard Emulation mode or USB Com Port Emulation Mode depending on how the scanner will be used (see below)
1) Adding a Carriage Return/Linefeed:
Scan the following barcode:
2) Enable Streaming Presentation Mode:
3) Enable Emulation Mode
Scanning Tickets - USB Keyboard Interface Mode - Scanning Tickets
NOTE: There are two models of this scanner, the T22 and the T22N. The T22N is the newer model, while the T22 is older and requires a different bar code to be put into keyboard emultation mode.
For the T22N:
Scan the following "USB HID-KB" barcode:
Scanning Concession Items - USB COM Port Emulation Mode
In order to scan concession items in the selling screen, your scanner must be in USB COM Port Emulation Mode. To enable this on the Teemi 2D Barcode scanner, click the below link and download the T22 driver for the USB COM Port Emulation.
- After installing the driver, scan the barcode below to activate USB COM Port Emulation
- Please see Concession Item Scanning for further direction on configuring your reader and concession items for this feature.
- Tickets can also be scanned in this mode, as long as the scanner is configured at Setup -> Local Computer -> Barcode. More information on setting this up can also be found in Concession Item Scanning.
- Factory Reset Barcode
- Teemi T22N Manual