Add a New Film
This section will explain how to add films to RTS. Before films can be scheduled, they must first be added to your database. For efficiency and to utilize all available features, please use the Internet Film List when adding your films.
This section is divided into two parts:
- How to Add Films
- Explaining Each Tab
How to Add a New Film
The film list can be accessed by navigating in RTS to
Setup -> Films. Films can be added directly through the Show Scheduler, accessed by
Actions -> Schedule -> Showtimes New Scheduler and selecting the Films button.
1) From the Film list, select "Add", or from the Scheduler, click the Films button and select Add.
2) The Film Information window will prompt
3) To add a film, select "Internet Film List". This is an RTS compromised database of past, current, and future films with information pertaining to film information pertaining to film information, synopsis, and Digital Signage Content. See Setting Up Digital Signage for more information.
4) Select your film you would like to add from the film list. You may search for the film using the search bar. The film list will shorten as you type.
5) Once you have your film selected, click Ok.
6) The Internet Film List will now populate some of the information in the fields.
7) The Distributor Tab allows for you to designate the film company for reporting purposes. You may add Distributors by going to
Setup -> Addresses.
8) The content tab is where you download your selling screen's graphic film buttons and also for your digital signage boards. Please see Digital Signage Information to find out how you can add this feature to your theatre. To download the content, select Download All. Save when completed.