This section will explain how to set auditorium levels, determine default ticket pricing and settings.
The section is divided into two parts:
- Adding Auditoriums
- Setup - Auditoriums Explained
1) Navigate to
Setup - Auditoriums From this window, you can add auditoriums, change seat levels, or edit default pricing structures.
2) To add an Auditorium, select "Add" in the bottom left corner. You will See a prompt to name your Schedule Location. Set the location name, An example is shown below.
3) For the next prompt, select the desired Ticket Price Category. This will enable which ticket price category defaults for a selected auditorium when scheduling your movies.
4) The next prompt will populate with a number corresponding to your Schedule Location Name. Using 2 GENERAL, the next window will display the number 2. Select Ok.
5) Now that your Schedule Location has been created, you can add Auditorium Information. In the middle section of the window under the general tab, select Add. This will prompt to add your general Auditorium Name. RTS suggests calling it Auditorium (#) with the appropriate corresponding number. For example, Auditorium 2.
6) After adding the Auditorium Name, another window will appear with the number corresponding to your auditorium already populated. Select Ok.
7) You may now edit Total Seats and various warning levels. This section designates when RTS will alert your employees that a show is down to single seats or sold out.
8) Select the Settings Tab. From this tab, you can select the Auditoriums features such as 3D Capable. If you determine your 3D pricing through your Class Rules (See
Setup - Tickets - Class Rules for more information) you must check off that the auditorium is 3D capable.
9) For Physical Auditoriums, select "Add". Choose your auditorium accordingly.
10) To have your auditoriums appear in the Physical Auditoriums List, select the Physical Locations tab in the top left corner. Add as many auditoriums as needed by clicking Add.
Setup - Auditoriums Explained
- Schedule Locations
List of your auditoriums. Highlight the auditorium you wish to edit from this list to determine seat counts and features.
Deletes the highlighted auditorium. You may see previously deleted auditoriums by selecting "Show Deleted".
- Ticket Price
When scheduling films in RTS, your show will default to a particular price category based off of this setting. Highlight the price category you use most often for efficiency and employee accuracy when scheduling films.
- Employee Name
Displays on the employee selling screen. An example of how it displays on your selling screen is provided below.
- Total Seats
This is the total number of seats in the auditorium. Once these seats have tickets issued, the ticketing software will refuse to sell any more tickets.
- Single Seats
When the number of seats remaining is less than the single seat level, the ticket selling screen will display the single seat warning.
- Sold Out
When the number of seats remaining is less than the sold-out seat level, the ticket selling screen will display the sold-out warning. The sold-out warning is only a visual display, ticket sales can continue until there are no seats remaining.
- Ticket Description
This is an optional message that is printed on the ticket after the advertising line.