This section is divided into two parts:
- Configure Rentrak/Swift
- Configure automatic nightly reporting emails
Configure Rentrak and Swift Reporting
Send reports automatically to Rentrak/Comscore and Swift through RTS.
- Navigate in RTS to
Setup –> Communications –> Rentrak.
- To enable, check off "Enable Reporting". To send automatically, check "Auto Send When Tickets Closed".
- You may also enable "Send Hourlies" and "Send Net Only".
- To send your reports: the Theatre ID, Username, and Password will need to be entered into the fields. The credentials will need to be provided by Rentrak.
- For EBOR, select the "EBOR" tab and check off Enable Reporting and "Auto Send When Tickets Closed".
- Additional options include "Hide Auditoriums" and "Consolidate Showtimes".
Configure Automatic Report Emails
To send Deposit and Boxoffice reports automatically after closing the deposit via email to a designated address, navigate in RTS to
File –> Options and select the "Communications" tab.
- Enter the address you would like the reports to be sent to at the night end of the night. If multiple addresses, please separate by a comma.
Note: Email reports will only send if an outgoing email address has been configured on the right side of the screen. See also Email Configuration.