COVID-19 Pricing FAQ
Due to the success of the COVID-19 Plan, we have decided to expand our pricing program, instead of offering temporary relief pricing. The essence of the COIVD plan still exists. However, costs are now $.50 per transaction, instead of $0.50 per ticket. The new initiative is called the "Online Transaction Plan."
Please feel free to reach out to our Sales Team if you have any questions.
Online Transaction Plan FAQ
1) What if my license has not expired yet?
The plan is available upon your license renewal.
2) Will I still receive all the same features as the annual license plan?
Yes. You will receive all features with the Online Transaction Plan, including the location branded mobile ticketing app.
3) Can I switch back to the annual license plan at a later date?
Yes. If you decide the annual core license plan is a better option for you, the yearly plan is still available.
4) What credit card processors does RTS integrate with? Is EMV required?
RTS integrates with Heartland and WorldPay. EMV is required to take advantage of this pricing plan, however, EMV may be waived under certain circumstances.
5) How do I sign up for the App?
Fill out the App Setup Form. The form is available here.
6) What option is best for me?
We offer this pricing plan as an alternative to paying upfront license fees. If you prefer to pay a one time fee, then please consider the annual core license.
7) How do I run a report of my previous Internet Ticketing Sales?
To view past online ticketing sales, please visit our wiki page here for instructions.
More Information on Pricing Plans
You can find details of our pricing programs, including the Online Transaction Plan, HERE.
If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to our Sales Team