Corporate Web Selling
RTS provides corporate offices the ability to sell selected items through the Web Reporting portal. You'll need an account to log into it first. See how to setup this up in Web Reporting.
Note: This account will need to have "Sell via Web Interface" privileges.
See Passwords and Password Groups for more information.
- Next, you'll need to configure items to sell.
- Do this by going to
Setup -> Concessions -> Web Selling Items.
- Once you have added your items you will need to restart the internet sever on your SERVER machine for your newly configured items to be available.
- You can do this by going to:
File -> Other -> Switch to -> Internet Server.
- From here, click the "Restart Internet Server" button.
Selling via the Web Interface
With your items configured and your account privileges in order you're ready to sell. Log into web reports and click the "Selling" icon.
This will take you to the selling screen.
Here, you have the following fields available to you:
- Sale Item - The item you wish to sell.
- Amount - The quantity of you wish to sell of the item.
- Override System Price - Enables you to change the price of the sale item (E.g. set a discounted price).
- Price - The price of the order.
- Add to Order - This button adds the selected item to your order.
Once you have configured your item, click the "Add to Order" button. You can continue the process again to add multiple items to your order.
Completing the Order
The Complete Order screen allows you to:
- Change the quantity of the item(s) by clicking the + or - buttons.
- Delete the item(s) by clicking the trash-can icon.
- Complete the order by clicking the "Complete Order" button.
Once the sale is complete, you will be taken to the order complete page and are provided an order summary. You can also print a receipt with the "Print Receipt" button.