Holding a Seat
This will allow you to manually hold seats for a specific showing. These can be held for an amount of time up to the end of the showing.
Performing a Hold
- Open the selling screen
- Navigate to the desired showing and select Pick Seats
- Select Menu then Hold Seat
- Click on the seats to be held and select "Finalize Hold Seat(s)"
- Enter the amount of time in minutes you wish to hold the seat and the customer information / Reason for the hold
(The number of minutes cannot exceed the time from now until the end of the showing)
- Click Save
A held seat will appear as a sold seat Online, on Kiosks, and on Customer Facing Displays. On the Employee screen, held seats will appear with a green overlay.
Selling / Clearing a Held Seat
- Open the seating chart for your performance
- Select a held seat
- To clear a held seat, press Clear Hold
- To sell a held sear, pres the Sell Ticket button
NOTE: Clearing or Selling a held seat will only affect the selected seat.
Finding Held Seats
To quickly see what seats have been held in a performance: