Marking Seats as Broken
When you have a seat in need of maintenance, set that seat as broken. This can be done in two places.
1) Setting Seats As Broken in the Selling Screen
- When in the reserved seating view, hit the "Menu" button. Next, select "Mark Broken" and proceed to select the broken seat.
- If you have any prior tickets sold to the seat you're set as broken, a window will appear with the performance details for each ticket purchased for that seat.
- When the seat has been fixed, follow the same steps to open it back up for sales.
2) Setting Seats As Broken in the Reserved Seating Setup
- Broken seats can also be enabled or disabled at
Setup -> Reserved Seats -> Graphical. Right click on the seat in question, click "Set Broken" and set it this to on.
- To undo this, follow the same steps, but Set Broken to off.
- When the seat has been set to broken, it will appear with a red X on it.
Marking seats as broken requires the Manage Broken Seats password permission. By default, only users set to the [RTS] OWNER password group have this password permission enabled. If you want people who aren't set to [RTS] OWNER to be able to set or remove broken seats, please this page on configuring password groups.