Microsoft Dynamics Export
This article will explain how to configure a Microsoft Dynamics Export in RTS. In
Actions -> Export -> Microsoft Dynamics
Configuring MS Dynamic Export
Configuring the export is done by selecting the Configure Export button in the MS Dynamics Export window.
- Note: Make sure, when making any changes to the configuration window, to click on the save and close button.
Creating an Account
Creating an account will allow you to configure the export that will be uploaded to Microsoft Dynamics.
- 1) Select Add/Edit Account to create the new account name.
- 2) Once an account is created then allocations and the value (Viewing the Gross, Net, or Tax of the location) of the export can be configured.
Allocations are created to distribute amounts to ledger accounts that are within Microsoft Dynamics.
- 1) Select Add Field, then insert the name of the Allocation, the account number associated with it, and whether it is credit or debit.
Assigning Items to Allocations
Deposit sections, subtotal, and concession items can be set as items to allocations fields.
- 1) Highlight the item on the left-hand side
- 2) Select <<< Add and then this will then move the item over to the selected field.
- Note: Make sure to highlight the Allocation field that is getting the new Item assigned to it or else it will default assigning the item to the first allocation on the right-hand side.
- Shift Admissions - total tickets for the shift before the deposit has closed
- Shift Ticket Gross - ticket gross before the deposit closed
- Shift Ticket Net - ticket net before the deposit closed
- Shift Ticket Tax 1 - tax category 1 amount set before the deposit closed
- Shift Ticket Tax 2 - tax category 2 amount set before the deposit closed
- Daily Admissions - total tickets for the day after the deposit has closed
- Daily Ticket Gross - ticket gross after the deposit closed
- Daily Ticket Net - ticket net after the deposit closed
- Daily Ticket Tax 1 - tax category 1 amount set after the deposit closed
- Daily Ticket Tax 2 - tax category 2 amount set after the deposit closed
- Cash Deposit - cash sales when the deposit closed
- OverUnder - over/under total when the deposit closed
- Credit Visa - total sales amount from visa cards
- Credit MC - total sales amount from master card
- Credit Amex - total sales amount from American express
- Credit Discover - total sales amount from discover
- Credit Other - total sales amount from other credit cards
- Advance Internet Sales - total advanced internet sales
- Advance Station Sales - total advanced station(s) sales
- Matured Sales -
Exporting Microsoft Export
There are two types of exports that can be done in RTS, one is by a specific deposit and the other is by a date range of the deposit.
- When you select the export button on the MS Dynamics Export window, RTS creates a CSV file that is saved onto the machine.