Online Food and Beverage Sales: Configuring your App and Pickup Setting
This menu allows you to configure a list of concession items to be sold in your RTS App.
(For more information about the RTS app click here.)
Configuring the App Menu
- Navigate to:
Setup -> Mobile App -> Menu Setup
- Create a new Item Group by clicking Add on the left under the Item Group List and entering the name for the group.
(Item Groups will be the tabs your items are displayed under in the app)
- Add items to your group by selecting the group in the list on the left, then check the checking the boxes next to the items in the list on the right
- Click Assign Items to Selected Group to add items to the group you selected
(Items and groups will be displayed in the order listed on the left. Use the Move Up and Move Down buttons to reorder items and groups)
- You can change the name of or add a descrition to a group or item by selecting it in the list and pressing Edit
- Once the change is made, press Update button to save.
- After you are done adding groups press Save to finish
You're App Menu will look like:
Setting up Modifiers
You can also set up modifiers in the app, just like you can for your selling stations. This is especially useful as you may need to have options in the app for questions you would usually ask the customer at the register like "What flavor of drink", or "Do you want Butter with your Popcorn". For more information on setting up modifiers, see our page here. The App uses the RTS App station for its Modifiers.
Modifiers will look like:
Setting up Station Items
The RTS app also has a station in the Station Items Window, so you can configure how to stock items sold from the RTS App. See our wiki page here for more information on setting up station items.