RTS Restaurant Interface
- 1 Table Service w/ Ticketing
- 2 Full Service Restaurant
Table Service w/ Ticketing
Use these options if you plan on doing both table/quick service and ticketing from the same station.
Enabling Restaurant Mode
Quick Service Instructions
Table Service Instructions
Disabling Ticketing Features
1) Navigate to
Setup -> Concessions -> Touch Screen Layout -> Employee Station
2) Select the Station Number you wish to remove ticketing from.
3) Select the Delete Item Button, click the Tickets item, unselect the Delete Item Button.
Full Service Restaurant
Use this if you are looking for a more in-depth table service solution. This interface does not include an ability to sell tickets.
Enabling the Full Service Interface (Pin Pad Mode)
Pin Pad Login Options
Click this after entering in your pin/password
Manager This brings up the standard RTS login box and allows access to RTS base mode
Close Initiates Cashier Closing procedures
Enabling a graphical layout for table service
Your restaurant layout is created in the same manner as reserved seating. Refer to our article here: Setting Up Reserved Seating
Once your layout is complete you set it by going to:
Setup -> Reserved Seats -> Graphical
2) Choose the appropriate layout from the Layout dropdown.
3) Right Click on the background and make sure "Table Service Layout is selected.
4) Create a Schedule Location for your layout - see Auditoriums
5) Assign a default starting layout to a station. Navigate to
Setup -> Banks, select the Station Number, set the Station Type to Reserved Seat Tabs then assign the Default Restaurant Place to the layout set up previously.