Setting up Reward and Bonus Points
To setup mag card bonus points:
1. Go to: Setup -> Mag Cards -> Bonus Points
2. At the "Tickets" tab - This page allows you to enable ticket points and define the number of points rewarded by each ticket type:
a. Check the "Enable Ticket Points" option - This will enable ticket points.
b. Earn Per Ticket Class - Enter the number of points that are earned for each ticket class.
c. Price Category - Change this option to set ticket reward points for other price categories.
3. Choose the "Concessions" tab - This page allows you to enable concession points:
a. Check the "Enable Concession Points" option - This will enable concession bonus points.
4. Choose the "Reward" tab - This page allows you to configure what rewards will be issued and at what level they are issued:
a. Select "Add" - This will begin the configuration of the reward.
b. Enter the number of points required to earn this reward
c. Select "OK"
d. Select either:
"Tickets" - if a ticket reward is being configured:
NOTE: You must add a ticket redemption for each possible price category
1. Under the "Bonus Ticket Type" section, select "Add"
2. Choose the Price Category the ticket is in
3. Choose the Ticket Class you wish to reward
"Concession" - if a concession reward is being configured:
1. Highlight the concession item you wish to reward
2. Select "OK"
5. Define the "Earn Point Limit per Day" option - This configures how many possible points a customer can receive in one day. 0 (zero) is limitless.
6. Select "Save"
After enabling Concession Points you will need to assign which concession items will reward with concession points:
1. Go to: Setup -> Concessions -> Items
2. Highlight an item you wish to issue reward points for
3. Select "Edit"
4. Check the "Earn Points" option
5. Select "Save"
6. Repeat 2 - 5 for each item that will be rewarded
NOTE: Concession points are earned at a rate of: 1 point per $1 spent