To add or configure questions to punches:
- Navigate to
Setup -> Time Clock -> Punch Inquiry Setup
- Press the Add button in the bottom left-hand corner to add a new question
- Double click the text in the Question column to edit the Question Text.
- In the Punch Type column, set the type of punch for which you want to ask the question. You can assign them to Clock in/out, Lunch in/out, and Break in/out
- If you wish to require that employees answer to complete the punch, set the value in the Response Required column to Yes
- Press Save to save your changes.
When your employees punch in/out and there are questions configured for that punch type, they will receive a keyboard to type their response.
If they fail to enter a response, they will receive an error message saying:
Punch Type failed due to invalid Inquiry submission. Please Try Again.
They will need to re-punch from the timeclock menu.