Timeclock Punch Slip
This feature in RTS allows employees to be able to view their total paid hours for the week once they have clocked out for their shift.
Setting up the Timeclock Slip
By setting up the timeclock slip you are changing the content of the report from when your employees clock out at the end of their shift. This will be done by navigating to
Setup-> Time Clock-> Options -> Network Settings Tab.
- Remove Break From Total Hours - By having the total break hours removed, it is subtracting the total break hours from the employee's total paid hours during their shift. The subtracted total break hours are then appearing on the time clock slip and time clock reports*.
- Remove Lunch From Total Hours - By having the total lunch hours removed, it is subtracting the total lunch hours from the employee's total paid hours during their shift. The subtracted total lunch hours are then appearing on the time clock slip and time clock reports*.
Pay Week Start: This is where you will set the day the pay week starts.
- Example: If you pay your employees every two weeks and the start of that pay week Is on a Sunday, then you will set Pay week start to Sunday and display on the time clock slip as Total Since 10/25 Total Hours : Remaining Minutes.
- *Note: You can find the time clock reports here .
Printing the Timeclock Slip
This will need to be set on every station you will want the time clock slip to be printed from.
Setup-> Time Clock-> Options -> This Computer Tabthe Print Time Clock Slip will need to be checked and saved.
- Then you will need to navigate to
Setup-> Local Computer -> Connectionsand make sure that there is a printer connection setup for the Reciept option. If there is not a printer setup for that connection then the time clock slip will not print.