Timeclock Punch Slip
This feature in RTS allows employees to be able to view their total paid hours for the week once they have clocked out for their shift.
Setting up the Timeclock Slip
These settings are for how you want the timeclock slip to look like when your employees clock out at the end of their shift. This will be done by navigating to
Setup-> Time Clock-> Options -> Network Settings Tab.
- Remove Break From Total Hours - If you allow your employees to have a break during their shift and you wish to display the total break hours that are being removed from their paid time then you will need to have this option checked.
- Remove Lunch From Total Hours - If you allow your employees to have a lunch break during their shift and you wish to display the total lunch hours that are being removed from their paid time then then you will need to have this option checked.
Pay Week Start: This is where you will set the day the pay week starts.
- Example: If you pay your employees every two weeks and the start of that pay week Is on a Sunday, then you will set Pay week start to Sunday and display on the time clock slip as Total Since 10/25 Total Hours : Remaining Minutes.
Printing the Timeclock Slip
This will need to be set on every station you will want the time clock slip to be printed from.
Setup-> Time Clock-> Options -> This Computer Tabthe Print Time Clock Slip will need to be checked and saved.
- Then you will need to navigate to
Setup-> Local Computer -> Connectionsand make sure that there is a printer connection setup for the Reciept option. If there is not a printer setup for that connection then the time clock slip will not print.
- Once printed out the time clock slips will look like these examples here.